DHCP6

Hi All,

I'm using CentOS 5, and I during installs in which I have specified to use
DHCP (weather via kickstart or manually) the installer has a very long
delay because it tries to do a DHCP6 query. Watching on one of the other
virtual consoles I can see that the IPv4 DHCP request is answered and
recieved correctly, and then the installer waits a minute or two before it
times out trying to make a DHCP6 query.

My DHCP we don't do IPV6, and we don't answer DHCP6 requests.

How do I turn this off for the install process?

Thanks for your insights,

-Christian