Re: DHCP6

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:27:13 +0200
Alexander Todorov <atodorov redhat com> wrote:

> anacondalist devo com wrote:
> >
> > How do I turn this off for the install process?
> >
> noipv6 on the command line should do the trick.

This is a bug that is fixed in rawhide and will be fixed in RHEL 5.1.  You need the newer doDhcp() function for loader2/net.c in anaconda.

Wait for RHEL 5.1, get rawhide and pull the doDhcp() function from loader2/net.c in the anaconda code, or pass 'noipv6' for now and completely turn off ipv6.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell redhat com>
Red Hat / Westford, MA