Re: More upd-instroot speedups

Okay, given where we are as far as freezes and such, I'm being a little
selective in application for now.

On Tue, 2007-10-09 at 16:00 -0600, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> anaconda-time.patch

Applied this.

> anaconda-nocpio.patch:

And this

> anaconda-yumdir.patch:

And this

> anaconda-ldso.patch:

Holding off on this as it's probably the "scariest" of the bunch.
Hopefully we'll branch anaconda sometime next week and then I'll go
ahead and get this applied.  As long-term, we definitely want it.  If I
forgot, throw a rock at me :)

> anaconda-find.patch:

Applied this

> anaconda-noscripts.patch:

As I mentioned last night, I don't really want to go this route as I'd
like to kill the manual script duplication.  So not going to apply this
one.

With what I've got applied now, buildinstall on my laptop went from
taking 38 minutes to 9 minutes so still a pretty humongous win.

Massive tahnks again!

Jeremy