Re: More upd-instroot speedups

Jeremy Katz wrote:
 > That doesn't surprise me that much actually... there are definitely
python modules that are shared objects lying around that we don't use
and there are probably binaries as well.  So pulling in their deps will
make them work, but they've never had to in the past.

Yeah, the first thing I noticed was the python gtk-2.0/bonobo stuff bringing in the bonobo shared libraries.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion cora nwra com