Strange errors while composing in PHX colo

The last two nights there have been strange errors from i386 and x86_64
composes that have prevented the trees from being installable.  I can't
reproduce the error on my workstation, perhaps is has something to do
with the builders running in Xen?  The ppc builders don't and haven't
had an issue composing.

Cleaning ramdisk install images...
Writing .treeinfo file...
Making images...
/tmp/treedir.27048/instimage/usr/lib/anaconda/lang-table doesn't exist
Writing .discinfo file

is an error snippit.  There should be a lot more output between the
Making images... and the Writing .discinfo file.

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/mash/rawhide-20071020/logs/i386.log
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/mash/rawhide-20071020/logs/x86_64.log

Those are buildinstall logs from the failed arches

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/mash/rawhide-20071020/logs/ppc.log

is a successful run.

Any ideas what's going on?

--