speaking of time

Am I the only one that frequently uses anaconda to install on boxen that may have a screwey CMOS clock from the factory? It's really annoying to have a fresh install with timestamps far in the future or past.

With network installs, I'm in the habit of adding this to kickstart:

%pre
rdate -s time.nist.gov
hwclock -w
%end #%pre

Could anaconda automatically do something similar if a network is available?

../C