Re: Sample punch card reader script for s390x

On Sat, Nov 01, 2008 at 10:18:11AM +0900, John Summerfield wrote:
> David Cantrell wrote:
>>>>
>>> Hmm.
>>> Has anyone built Fedora for the Zeds?
>>
>> It's a work-in-progress.  Resources have been allocated for koji builders and
>> the last status update was that F-9 had been bootstrapped manually and
>> imported in to koji for the s390 builders.  That was a few weeks ago.
>>
>> That's about where things stand right now.
>
> Is that downloadable? If so, an announcement to the s390 list at Marist
> might attract some notice, people there have discussed it.

There is no release tree yet.  The packages have all been built by hand and
then imported in to koji to get past the chicken-and-egg problem of koji's
buildroot requirement.

Once there is something usable, I imagine there will be an announcement
somewhere.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell redhat com>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI