Custom splash.jpg

Hi guys,

I have a question about creating a custom CD.
I want to make a new CD with a custom splash.jpg, menu background.

However, if I replace it after buildinstall ran, I get a black background.
(image does not load for some reason).

If I replace the "/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/syslinux-vesa-splash.jpg" file,
it also does not work.

So my question is, how to I make my custom splash? Which files to update,
where and when (before buildinstall, after?) and are there any limitations
(resolution, palette, etc)

I've tried quite a few things, but it just doesn't seem to work.

Thanks!