Re: Custom splash.jpg

****** ***** (****** ***** novacle com) said:
> However, if I replace it after buildinstall ran, I get a black background.
> (image does not load for some reason).
>
> If I replace the "/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/syslinux-vesa-splash.jpg" file,
> it also does not work.

The issue you're likely running into there is that that file is actually
a PNG, not a JPEG. Fix that, and you're likely to fix your issue. (And
yes, we should probably fix the naming at some point.)

Note that spinning a new package based on fedora-logos or generic-logos
and including that in the tree is the best way to replace the artwork.

Bill