Re: activeate encrypted devices.

This call was moved into upgrade.findExistingRoots, which gets called
early enough to allow upgrade of systems using encrypted devices. Chris
was looking at a preupgrade-related bug late last week in which the
reporter claimed he was not being prompted for his encrypted devices.
Perhaps some code paths do not go through findExistingRoots.