Re: Important RHEL5 list of real issues without quick fixes

Radek Vykydal wrote:
Just to compare a bit, my check with pylint (0.13.2) didn't find following real issues:
text.py:413: Invalid arguments to (exceptionWindow), got 1, expected 2
textw/network_text.py:238: Object (ptpaddr) has no attribute (value)
textw/network_text.py:239: Object (ptpaddr) has no attribute (value)
I don't think that it was caused by badly set environment, or not giving
some options, or use of older version (see example), so from this point
of view (real issues found), pychecker seems as a good choice.

Cool,

Thanks for the testing.

Regards,

Hans