two F-10 patches

#470513
    If you use boot.iso and pass syslog=HOST, networking isn't
    brought up, so you never get remote logging.  Make sure that
    we have an active interface by the time we start anaconda.

#470559
    Pass 'vnc' on the boot: line in a kvm guest and you get a
    traceback because anaconda.id is nothing.  Can't reproduce
    on real hardware, but this patch at least let's the code
    run and vnc.py ends up displaying the IP address you should
    connect to.

Both fixes tested locally.  And they work.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell redhat com>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI