Re: Booting anaconda with 'quiet'

Jesse Keating wrote:
How useful are those kernel spew that shows up when we first boot up?
Isn't booting with quiet a nicer experience?  Anaconda still dumps some
spew before newt or the gui starts, but it's not nearly as bad as the
kernel.

Thoughts (before I prepare the patch)?

I generally agree, my only problem with this is that it will make the kernel does not boot on my system (iow we never even reach stage 1) harder to debug, we will need to instruct the reporter to retry it with quiet removed from the cmdline syslinux passes to the kernel.

So all in all this is a +0 from me.

Regards,

Hans