Please post patches for review before pushing them to the git repo

Hi All,

The last week we seemed to be doing a good job of posting patches for review and waiting for feedback before committing them.

This week I've seen various commits to the master branch without first posting patches for review. Please do not do that unless there is some emergency.

Regards,

Hans