Re: autostep and encrypted root password

Chris Lumens wrote:
The problem here is that now we've broken the assumption that
autostep/interactive modes display every screen.

So, a better solution would be to set a dummy password, e.g., xxxxxxxx, let it take the screenshot with the bullets in the fields, then replace it with the encrypted password from the kickstart file? Let me take a stab at that.

Jeff