parted offers existing encrypted PVs when making new VG

anaconda-11.4.1.58

I have sda5 encrypted PV with an existing VG on it.  I want to create
a new VG to install to, so I select a free partition and click LVM.
In the list of Physical Volumes to Use, sda5 is checked off by
default, along with the new blank partition I want to use.  This is
dangerous, because the user might unknowingly overwrite an existing
encrypted partition.

This happens only when I enter the passphrase to unlock sda5.  If I
don't enter the passphrase for sda5, I'm not offered that partition as
a choice for creating the new VG.

Should I open a bug on this?  Is this F10 blocker material?