Re: storage rewrite bugs

> > * 464561 - Support more MD features
>
> This bug is restricted. Does it need to be?

It's a partner request, so it's possible it could have some sensitive
information they don't want disclosed.  I should have put a disclaimer
on my initial list that some of these bugs could be private.

> As long as you are talking crazy new features, how about reconsidering
> allowing people to create a raid 1 device with one drive as part of the
> install process, to make adding another device later simpler:
> * 188314 - Raid installs should allow only 1 drive when using raid 1

Hm, we've always avoided allowing the degraded RAID installs.  I'll
defer to someone else on if we should ever consider this and why/why
not.

- Chris