Unified instalaltion media for ia32 and x86_64 (Intel compatible)

Hi,

I would be glad if there will be only one installation media (something
as we have now for x86_64). The user then will pick pure 32 or 64 or
mixed 32+64 bit environment installation.

This may save a lot of bandwithw and make 32->64 transition more easy
and smooth for average user.

Milan Kerslager

--
                            Milan Kerslager