Re: PATCH fix 510970, 529551, 530541

> Thanks for also reviewing this, the second (third) pair of eyes is
> appreciated. I do have one question though. The first patch of the
> latest sets removes /boot/upgrade/install.img, which is a good thing
> to do as that frees precious /boot place before starting the upgrade,
> but if we do that why not just completely rm -fr /boot/upgrades ?

preupgrade also puts the kickstart file, initrd, and kernel in
/boot/upgrade.  We probably don't want to remove any of those until

In fact now that I think about it, I'm not sure removing
/boot/upgrade/install.img so early is great either.  Note that we will
be removing it when the doBackendSetup step is called, which is before
we do anything with packages.  If for some reason you run into a problem
with package upgrades, when you reboot, fix it, and reboot back into
anaconda you will no longer have a stage2 image.  This will result in
either anaconda downloading it again or you having to run preupgrade

Either way, you're downloading stuff you thought were already taken care

- Chris