Re: Installing on pre-existing LVs over raid

On 12/22/2009 09:04 PM, David Lehman wrote:
On Tue, 2009-12-22 at 20:59 -0500, Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
Does anaconda 13.12-1 support installing on pre-existing LVs?

Yes.

OK, thanks. I guess I didn't tell you enough. The attempt was from the Desktop Spin of 20091221 and also from a running rawhide system that has anaconda installed as part of pungi.

I cannot find a menu sequence that shows existing LVs. I can see a raid0 on which the LVs sit, but no VGs or LVs. I tried Basic Storage Devices and Specialized Storage Devices. I tried selecting all of the drives shown and eventually get to a Please Select A Device screen which shows the raid device which has one VG on it and the PVs that other VGs sit on, but no LVs are shown.