Re: [rhel5-branch] Sleep if the kickstart file read fails.

> >Fair enough, but this is one of just many examples where changes really need
> >to be done in the development branch *first* and then backported to the
> >RHEL 5 branch, or else we're just going to have the same bugs again in RHEL 6.
>

> Agreed, but we discussed that briefly back in June and unfortunately
> the code has diverged too much since RHEL 5 was released, so it
> looks like we'll need two different patches to fix this.  See Chris
> Lumens' email from June 4, 2009:
>     Note that we'll want to get this into Fedora as well and there will
>     be significant differences in the code.  Among them, you shouldn't
>     need to pass a filesystem type besides "auto" anymore.
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/anaconda-devel-list/2009-June/msg00059.html

Then what we really need here is to see both patches being worked on at
the same time.  This is just a RHEL6 regression waiting to happen.

And really, code divergence is no excuse for doing development on
rhel5-branch.  Yes you have to do it twice in two drastically different
ways, but getting it done on master first means we avoid the future
regression.  I know I'm guilty of this too, but we all need to be doing
better.

- Chris