Re: [rhel5-branch] kickstart option to make mpath0 point to arbitrary LUN (#502768)

On 11/11/2009 10:56 AM, Ales Kozumplik wrote:
patch originated from Masahiro Matsuya (mmatsuya redhat com), he claims that the change works for him.
I have reviewed Masahiro's patch carefully for not breaking existing stufff but did not do any tests of the new functionality.
The BZ lists three new tests cases for the QA team.

Hi list,

This patch is an updated version of the similar patch from yesterday. Peter recommended taking out a non-related part into a separate patch, see here:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/anaconda-devel-list/2009-November/msg00186.html

In the new patch I also simplified regular expression in yuminstall.py, as per Chris's comment.

Ales