Re: [rhel5-branch] kickstart option to make mpath0 point to arbitrary LUN (#502768)

On 11/11/2009 10:56 AM, Ales Kozumplik wrote:
patch originated from Masahiro Matsuya (mmatsuya redhat com), he claims that the change works for him.
I have reviewed Masahiro's patch carefully for not breaking existing stufff but did not do any tests of the new functionality.
The BZ lists three new tests cases for the QA team.

I have a big question here:

What should I do with the patch after it's on rhel5-branch? I can't simply merge it to master, the python source code changed a lot. I can't build the same functionality from the scratch because I don't have the hardware to test this on. And if we don't get it to master, someone will probably complain about a regression. Suggestions please.

Thanks,
Ales