[master] & [rhel6-branch] two s390 patches

1) Modify dracutSetupString() in DASDDevice to work with the new
   rd_DASD syntax.

2) Add write() and addDASD() methods to DASD class.  The addDASD()
   method is called when a new DASDDevice object is created so that
   the DASD class can know about DASDDevices as anaconda builds
   them up.  The write() method is similar to write() in zfcp.py.
   It writes out /etc/dasd.conf on the target system for all DASD
   devices used during installation.

   NOTE:  This second patch is also dependent on dracut and
   s390utils-base changes in order for the actual bug to be closed
   out, but the anaconda part stands on its own, so I figured I'd
   send it now.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell redhat com>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI