Re: [rhel5-branch] Sleep if the kickstart file read fails.

On 11/12/2009 03:27 PM, Chris Lumens wrote:
BZ #460566, if a read from a block device (like USB key) or a cdrom (USB cdrom) fails, sleep to give the device some time to initialize. The patch was proposed by Jeffrey Bastian<jbastian redhat com>.

I verified that with the patch I can still load kickstart from a block device (USB key in my case).

Please make sure the bug number is in the first line of the commit
message (which gets turned into the subject when you git format-patch)
so we make sure the bug number also ends up in anaconda.spec.  Also,
watch the line wrapping on commit messages.

The code itself looks fine.

- Chris

Yes, will do that.

Ales