Re: [rhel5-branch] kickstart option to make mpath0 point to arbitrary LUN (#502768)

> What should I do with the patch after it's on rhel5-branch? I can't
> simply merge it to master, the python source code changed a lot. I
> can't build the same functionality from the scratch because I don't
> have the hardware to test this on. And if we don't get it to master,
> someone will probably complain about a regression. Suggestions
> please.

Assuming this is a feature we want for RHEL6 and beyond, it's going to
need to be completely written from scratch.  In fact, the multipath
kickstart command in master doesn't even do anything.  It's just a stub.
If you want to look into it, go for it.

- Chris