Re: [Fwd: Fedora 12 Installer Experience]

J.H. wrote:
> Could get rid of media tests completely by using network based
> installers, like boot.kernel.org ;-)

Anaconda exists for many reasons.

I don't know of many distros offering all sorts of advanced storage
setup other than Anaconda.  Let's not re-invent the wheel ... again.

--
Bryan J Smith       Senior Consultant       Red Hat, Inc
Professional Consulting http://www.redhat.com/consulting