Re: [master] Whenever storage code tries to log a method call, do so into the 'tmp/storage.log' file. (a part of #524980)

Hi David

On 11/25/2009 05:08 PM, David Lehman wrote:
On Wed, 2009-11-25 at 16:16 +0100, Ales Kozumplik wrote:
Previously, the method call was logged into 'tmp/anaconda.log' which
made the file harder to do anything useful with.

I like the general idea as stated above, but the name change seems
unnecessary.

I am preparing a new patch that I will post soon without the name change.

Another thing that would be useful would be to make log_method_call just
return immediately unless "debug" was passed on the command line. (Does
parsing of "debug" work at this point?)

The patch will also include a way to select the loglevel through the (already existing) --loglevel option.