Re: 4 patches for master (network configuration)

> 1/4 - support for ipv6 configuration with kickstart network command
> 2/4 - writing of ipv6 parameters into anaconda-ks.cfg
> 3/4 - minor fix of loader netconfig UI
> 4/4 - support for ipv6 configuration in text UI (*sigh*)

Given that these are basically just a port from rhel6-branch, I'm fine
with you committing them to master.  We've got checkbot to catch
whatever typos.  Hans is in charge of f14-branch, so he should weigh in
with whether this should get committed there or not.  I'm included to
commit to f14-branch as well and keep it in sync with master for as long
as is reasonable.

- Chris