Re: What to do with lamentable "Network Configuration" button?

On Thu, 2010-08-05 at 14:42 +0200, Radek Vykydal wrote:

> But apart from changing the policy, we can do at least something to
> improve the
> experience in the before-mentioned case - James Laska came with an idea
> to make
> "Configure Network" option more visible, enhanced with a suggestion. Here is
> what mduffy proposed:
>
> http://jlaska.fedorapeople.org/Screenshot.png

This is good, but I've also noticed a number of backtraces when testing
installs after poking at NetworkManager, and I still seem to end up
having to fiddle with turning it off and the network service on. I think
it's a good idea to get the policy fixed asap.

Jon.