[rhel5-branch] four assorted patches

From: David Cantrell <dcantrell redhat com>

OK, apparently I completely hosed my git send-email configuration.
Sorry for the dupes.

Time to clear out my 5.6 queue.

1) Prevent SIGSEGV if the manual IPv4 configuration fields are left
   empty in loader and then the user presses OK.  Tested on 5.5 on
   x86_64 by me as well as by the contributor of the patch (#440498).

2) Backport sanityCheckHostname() patch (#559626).  Tested locally on
   5.5 on x86_64.

3) Support long 'option domain-name' values so they get carried over
   to /etc/resolv.conf.  Tested by the reporter who supplied the
   patch.  I tested it locally and it didn't seem to break things
   (#578110).

4) Disable ipv6 kernel modules if user disables IPv6.  Patch provided
   in the bug, but it didn't work.  Write out /etc/modprobe.d/noipv6
   if user disabled IPv6 on all interfaces (#537887).  Tested on 5.5
   locally on x86_64.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell redhat com>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI