nfsiso

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010, Chris Lumens wrote:

How many people actually use the NFS ISO install method, and would they mind terribly if we took it away for F14?

I use it and see and respond to reports of people using it needing suptort getting it going [usually a bad export or re-export on the images side] over in CentOS space.

Not technically Fedora, but stuff flows downhill, and if it disappears upstream, and does NOT disappear later below, all that one has done is forked a support load. As such, I anticipate that a removal in F implies an intent for a removal everywhere

That said, I can and will live without NFS-ISO so long as an anon FTP based install remains possible

-- Russ herrold