Re: A stern warning of things to come

On 08/11/2010 09:36 PM, Chris Lumens wrote:
If it's not going to be a problem on something made in (say) the last
five years, I don't know that I'd worry about it too much.  I'm more
concerned about the more unusual platforms like s390 and ppc64 than I am
about boring old PC NICs.

Even if ppc64 downloads it, it will definitely take ages, because it already takes ages now with a 30 mb ramdisk.

I am worried about how our development cycle will look like when we have to wait six or more minutes to boot into the installer on x86.

Ales