Re: nfsiso

On Aug 11, 2010, at 7:52 PM, Hans de Goede wrote:

Hi,

On 08/11/2010 08:57 PM, Chris Lumens wrote:
How many people actually use the NFS ISO install method, and would they
mind terribly if we took it away for F14?

I for one never use it.

Whereas, I use it all the time. Changing a reference to a single, pristine ISO image is a lot simpler than having to also manage mount points and/or unpacked ISOs--especially when chasing weekly code drops (read RHEL6).