Re: futher adventures in initrd shrinking

> > So it's time to think a little more drastically.  Here it is:  What if
> > we kicked all translations out of the initrd?
>
> +1
>
> Another +1 if you kick out the fonts, too!

I haven't quite decided how to handle that yet, since a lot of language
share the same fonts and if I moved them into the language support
files, it'd mean a fair amount of duplication.  That could mean making
split media even more difficult to creat.

But yes, this is probably the next thing to look into.  Fonts are huge.

- Chris