Re: mdadm created raid 10 set problem in anaconda 13.x

On 01/30/2010 12:17 PM, Hans de Goede wrote:
Hi,

On 01/31/2010 03:25 AM, Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
So far I have been able to get to a custom layout screen and can see an
entry for /dev/md127 which is a raid10 PV with existing VG and LVs.
However, the VGs and LVs are not being displayed.

This most likely related to the backtrace you posted in bug 560331, lets
resolve that first, then hopefully this will go away all by itself.

Regards,

Hans