matchbox window manager

Hi,

I decided to try using matchbox for this:
http://matchbox-project.org/

It's lightweight and we ship with RHEL6.

The patch creates an image and uses matchbox as the window manager when anaconda starts. The windows are decorated in the same way as they are with our mini-wm (that is fullscreen, dialogs with no fancy borders and a blue title bar drawn by GTK).

I tried this with nightly from February 05 and can get as far as 563873 lets me. I tried making a compose too, to see that install.img really contains what it should.

Ales