Re: matchbox window manager

Hi,

On 02/11/2010 04:07 PM, Bill Nottingham wrote:
Ales Kozumplik (akozumpl redhat com) said:
Hi,

I decided to try using matchbox for this:
http://matchbox-project.org/

It's lightweight and we ship with RHEL6.

That last fact is a *bug*, not a feature we should start relying on
in anaconda.

Well we are moving in a direction were we will need a
window manager under anaconda, and writing out own
is not really something I think we want to do, and
metacity has more dependencies then we want to carry
in stage2.

So maybe we should keep this "bug" ?

Regards,

Hans