Re: matchbox window manager

On 02/12/2010 03:52 PM, Chris Lumens wrote:
Well we are moving in a direction were we will need a
window manager under anaconda, and writing out own
is not really something I think we want to do, and
metacity has more dependencies then we want to carry
in stage2.

So maybe we should keep this "bug" ?

We should probably suck it up, see what metacity's dependencies really
are, and use it.

- Chris

I have metacity running now in anaconda, those libraries had to be added:

libmetacity
libcanberra-gtk2
libcanberra
startup-notification
libvorbis
libogg
libtdb
lbtool-ltdl
xcb-util

This is what it looks like with the standard theme (empty theme doesn't work):
http://akozumpl.fedorapeople.org/beautiful.png

Sexy, eh?

Ales