metacity (a winning window manager, take two)

So,

Even though matchbox does the job beautifully, it is maybe not going to be present in future RHELs. So to avoid a risk of having to change the WM again later, I finally went for metacity. There's no new libs compared to the version I had on Friday, just one new 28K dbus-launch binary, so we are somewhere below extra 1.5MB if I am reading the numbers Chris made on Friday correctly.

This is what it looks like with a minimalist theme I made:
http://akozumpl.fedorapeople.org/metacity2.png
(the gray area around the dialog 'was like this when we found it')

I am going to make a test compose and wait until after beta1 of course. Also planning to have this on rawhide.

Ales