Re: [master 5/6] logging: introduce stderr logger and use it for critical situations in kickstart.py.

On 02/18/2010 08:23 AM, Hans de Goede wrote:
Did you test this with a serial console ?

I've discussed the before with clumens and the reason to
use print is that that does the right thing wrt serial consoles.

I tested writing stuff through the stderr logger and I can see it on serial console.

Also notice that the cmdline.py InterfaceClass uses print in a lot
of places.

Yes and I think that's okay because we don't want to log it anyway.

Ales