Re: [rhel6-branch 3/3] Remove gui code we no longer need when mini-wm is gone (#520146)

>  def addFrame(dialog, title=None, showtitle = 1):
<loads of minus signs>
> +    if title:
> +        dialog.set_title(title)

This isn't your fault, but while you're working here you might as well
clean it up.  Having both title= and showtitle= is ridiculous.  We
should get rid of showtitle and fix all callers of addFrame to pass None
for the title if they don't want a title displayed.

In general, I like all the minus signs.  It's hard to tell whether to
agree to this set without running through an install to see what it
looks like, though.  It shouldn't be too hard for me to apply locally
and do a scratch build.

- Chris