How to control module loading at boot time during installation of linux on POWER?

Hi,

          I want to control module load/unload at boot time during installation.
For example, I have one module foo, it's loaded at boot time during installation
by default, but now I want to forbid its automatic loading,  how can I do that?
Or which parameter can work?

          If installer such as anaconda loads some modules at stage one, how
can I forbid their loads? Do I have to rebuild anaconda? Or some kernel
parameters can work?

thanks and regards,
Ryan