Re: [master] bug 565692

Ack for both patches.

Regards,

Hans

On 02/22/2010 09:42 PM, David Lehman wrote:
The problem is that we don't align extended partitions, but we align the
free space regions so it can appear that a geometry that is within the
extended is not. For one thing, let's align the extended partitions we
create -- the grain size is too small to worry about wasted space. Second,
don't align the free space geometries -- we're going to align the
partitions, so there's no use in altering the freespace beforehand.