[rhel6-branch] add images-xen section to .treeinfo

Revert original attempt and come up with a new patch.  Get rid of the
$kernelxen variable.  Introduce a $xen variable that defaults to "no",
set it to "yes" and then use it conditionally in the mk-images.$ARCH
script.

I did a scratch build of anaconda with these two patches and had dgregor
do a test tree compose.  Trees are generated correctly and .treeinfo
contains the [images-xen] section.

virt-install on older RHEL releases looks for [images-xen] if you are
trying to install from media, so even though we don't have a special
Xen kernel package anymore, we still need to provide this section in
the .treeinfo file.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell redhat com>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI