Re: [rhel6-branch] add images-xen section to .treeinfo

Hello,

Does this mean, that even if we have just one normal kernel (not xen, not PAE), we need to add the [images-xen] part, with paths to the normal kernel?
So we end up with one vmlinuz, and initrd.img, but we will have both [images-$arch] and [images-xen] sections in .treeinfo, both pointing to vmlinuz and initrd.img.
Do I understand this correctly? This is for x86 only, or for everything?

--

  Martin Gracik