Re: Up arrow tries to run gnome-screenshot 642358

On 10/14/2010 03:43 PM, Ales Kozumplik wrote:
Hi,

two patches to tackle this: Ajax's patch makes sure the keyboard mapping
is sane (tested, works), my patch should make sure the gconf settings
that disable the PrintScrn shortcut are working. This is done during
image generation and got broken recently due to reasons I can not
understand (nor can I reproduce the problem with my local pungi). Let's
hope the new style works better (tested in pungi and the output image
looks OK).

Dave: this is an F14 blocker and I am planning to submit it there. Is
that OK?

Ales