Re: [master] timezone: allow the user to type it in.

I think that if we are doing this, we should do it upstream so everyone benefits from it. In system-config-date.
We do not have to solve this until F15 so I think we have more than enough time to do this properly (or not at all).

--
Martin Sivák
msivak redhat com