Re: [master 1/3] Simplify the way we hook to the iscsi kickstart command parsing.

On 10/27/2010 03:50 PM, Chris Lumens wrote:
more precisely: override execute() of the command or data, not parse().

Have you verified with this change that you can still specify iscsi
devices in the clearpart and part commands?

- Chris

Hey,

No, just tested it and I can't, good hunch! The clearpart command checks whether the disk exists in it's parse() already. I am going to rework the set without this patch and send it again.

Ales