RE: new wiki page - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Changes

Chris Lumens wrote:
>> Yes - absolutely!  Thank you!  (Could it also briefly mention which
>> version is used in an RHEL release?)
>
>That is a little more complicated, because a RHEL release doesn't
>totally match up to a Fedora release.  For instance, in RHEL6 we have
an
>F13-based anaconda but it's 13.21.80-something.  A lot of changes have
>gone in there since it branched off F13.
>
>So while my intention is that this will be useful for RHEL, I'm not
sure
>how to format everything to make that happen.  I'd hate to have an
>F13->F14 section, a F13->RHEL6 section, and a RHEL6->F14 section.

Ah, that would make things more complicated, although I wouldn't think
an RHEL6->F14 section would be particularly necessary.  If RHEL and
Fedora users generally stay in their own camps, perhaps you could have
an RHEL5->RHEL6 section, with a footnote that it's F13-based.  Or, if
going back to RHEL5 is too complicated, start a line at RHEL6.

Moray.
"To err is human.  To purr, feline"